09.06.2012

Oh my goodness! It's been forever since I've updated the doan website! Sorry for falling wayyy behind on my duties. For those who do not have Facebook, I will link photo albums from doan camp and Dai Hoi Huynh Truong as soon as I can. For the very important updates...
The new school year brings a new school building and with the new school building comes a new schedule! It will go as follows...
  • Giao Ly: 10:15-11:45am
  • Thieu Nhi Mass: 12:00-1:15pm
  • Lunch: 1:15-1:45pm
  • Viet Ngu: 1:45-2:45pm
  • Thieu Nhi: 2:45-3:45pm
The first day of school is September 16th. The opening ceremony for the school will be September 9th. Please attend mass at 12pm in your full uniform. The bishop will be celebrating mass for us and there will be food and a van nghe afterwards. You guys will not want to miss the encore of the huynh truong's award-winning performance from Dai Hoi Huynh Truong!

If you do not have a uniform, we will be selling them after 8am mass on September 16th. They will be $25 a shirt.

Be prepared to have a really fun school year! I will see all of you guys this Sunday! Have a good rest of the week!

♥ Tr. Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment